More than me
More than mine
More than life is what You are
More than a feeling
More than a moment
This is a song for You my King
I lift my eyes to see Your face
I look to You as I run this race
Bit by bit I'm gona change
Becoming like my hero
I cant wait to be like You
Help me change in all I do
All I'm living for is You
Nothing else I wanna do
Give my life into Your hands
Walk beside with You
You mean everything to me
Change my life
And wash me clean
Now I’m lost without Your life
Coz You’re all of the above
More than mine
More than life is what You are
More than a feeling
More than a moment
This is a song for You my King
I lift my eyes to see Your face
I look to You as I run this race
Bit by bit I'm gona change
Becoming like my hero
I cant wait to be like You
Help me change in all I do
All I'm living for is You
Nothing else I wanna do
Give my life into Your hands
Walk beside with You
You mean everything to me
Change my life
And wash me clean
Now I’m lost without Your life
Coz You’re all of the above
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~
yups. He is ALL OF THE ABOVE
wow. super nice song! addicted to it!
woohoo!
this few weeks' service was really great!
felt God's presence so tangible in the place!
awesome! the momentum is building up!
i really believe we r in for a BIG breathrough soon!
yea! cant wait for it! :D
Sunday's BS hit mi alot. i understood so many things
suddenly realise tt
we are already so close to the End times!
all the prophesies are already coming true!!
Time is not our friend!
we have got to work doubly hard!
Read. Pray. Share.
anyways,
sch sem is cuming to an end, izzit good or bad ah?
coz school's been weird these few weeks
atmosphere not right!
i sense something burning.
unbelievable. what to do?
i dun wan to be mean! how?
nvm. lets share about good things instead! haha
we always have fun taking pictures in sch! :P



SHERYL LOVES MI! HAHA
anyways,
sch sem is cuming to an end, izzit good or bad ah?
coz school's been weird these few weeks
atmosphere not right!
i sense something burning.
unbelievable. what to do?
i dun wan to be mean! how?
nvm. lets share about good things instead! haha
we always have fun taking pictures in sch! :P



SHERYL LOVES MI! HAHA
kenny rogers is so nice :)
second time eating eat it.
that day we had full attendance (all 6! )
haha. calls for a celebration huh?!
haha. i'm tired. i dunno wad to blog abt.
mind cant think! oops.
shall blog again! needa slp now! nitex! :)

